Sunday, June 15, 2014

Rev. Dennis & Michelle- June 2013 Wedding Binghamton, NY

The weekend of this wedding was a busy one. I was scheduled for surgery the week after the wedding and had a lot of things to get in order at home before the wedding and the surgery. It was also the weekend after my own wedding anniversary. My husband and I went out to a winery and dinner for our anniversary and had a great time. This year we will be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary! We have a family vacation coming up in July and plan on taking a day to our selves as well as having dinner on our anniversary night. I hope that this couple has the pleasure of many years of wedding anniversary just like we have been able to have!

I had the pleasure of meeting Michelle about 6 months before they were getting married. Michelle and I arranged all the plans and I did not meet Dennis until the morning of the wedding. I was nervous how things were going to go since I did not meet Dennis prior to the wedding day. But, everything went off without a hitch and I had a great time helping them capture their day!
I met with Dennis and his best man first. Then Dennis's dad joined us. After a few photos with the guys I headed to the couples home to shoot some images of the Michelle and her girls. We then headed to the Church for some more photos and the ceremony. After the ceremony we headed to Cutler Gardens for the formal shots. It was a VERY HOT day, but we made it through the heat and captured lots of great photos there. Everything finished up in Vestal at the American Legion. 
I have to say for being nervous about how the day would go, I had a great time shooting this couple. They are both great people and you can see the love that they have for each other.
I am glad getting this wedding posted just in time to wish this great couple a wonderful 1st anniversary!













 Three generations.


 A VERY happy man!


 Runaway flower girl.





 The first photo for the new family.

 Blowing bubbles.

 The next couple to be wed!

 First dance.




Cutting the cake and the cake smashing.



 Another first photo of the new family.

A photo to end with, A man will be a man...
Dad surrounded by beautiful women!

No comments: