Sunday, November 27, 2016

2015 Holiday Sessionswith Christmas Backgrounds

Last year I had surgery and was limited to the shoots that I could do and how far I could venture for these shoots. With this in mind I chose to just do a few sessions for repeat customers and close family and friends at my home. I only offered 1 date for these sessions, where in the past I have offered several dates, where as this year I have offered 3.
 I found that the idea of reviewing the images and allowing them to choose their favorites to burn to a copyrighted CD for them was the best way to go! I am offering this same option this year. The clients who book one of these sessions this year also have the option of 3 different dates and locations. 
 I did my youngest sister's photos a week after my surgery at her home, this is a session that I shared at the end of 2015 and you can find the link here. Below you will find some of the more Christmas/winter themed backdrops that I used for these sessions. I am also going to share the more traditional images as well in a separate, but wanted to make sure to share all of them!











The next post I am will be sharing these same faces but in non Christmas themed backgrounds. 

This years sessions will offer both Christmas themes and non Christmas themed backgroungs

~Trisha
    KGR Photo

No comments: