Friday, July 31, 2009

Grace- 3

Here are a few photos that were taken over the last year. Now that she is almost 4 I thought that I would post some of my favorites of her at 3!

This was her 3rd birthday dress. She picked this out on her own and loved that she could twirl around in it!


This is just a shot I got of her while trying out some of my new background fabrics.


Here she is in her Easter dress. Easter basket and eggs included.


This was just a random shot that I was able to get of her the day that I had Kristopher out shooting him. Even though she is not all dressed up this is one of my favorites of her.

This was a random shot of her that was taken at a friends house while it was raining outside.

I love this one of Grace! It was shot along the River walk. I love that she is not even aware that I had just shot her picture.

No comments: