Friday, July 3, 2009

Kristopher- 13

Here are some photos that I shot of Kristopher. The first and last ones were shot at home while the rest were shot at The Glens at Traditions. We had fun shooting them even if he is difficult to get a smile out of sometimes. He is really turning into a handsome young man.




This one was shot under the bridge that is up in the Glens. It is a beautiful old stone bridge that goes across the stream.


This one is in the grass just before you walk down into the stream. We actually shot it on our way back out.

This is one of my favorites. I thought we were done and then decided I wanted him to lean over this metal rail going down to a pavilion.


I could not resist this tree. It has three separate trunks going into one trunk. Perfect opening to put him up into. I also love the contrast that the peeling bark gives.



A handsome boy in black & white even without the smile!

No comments: