Friday, July 31, 2009

Samantha and Friends

I had the opportunity to do 2 shoots this summer with Samantha. The first shoot was of her and her best friend from college, Lacy. The second shoot was of her and Eli. I have posted them both together, since they were both shoots for Samantha. The shoot of Samantha and Eli was at the new spot I talked about in my July updates post. A spot that I really like. It has lots of opportunities for different scenes. Do not be surprised if you see it a lot. I have also posted a separate album of a few that I took of just Lacy.

Samantha and Lacy-



My favorite two of them!



The girls- being themselves. We came out of the tunnel and this is what they went and did on their own. I love when people feel comfortable enough to do silly things for me to shoot!

Eli and Samantha-

This one is my absolute favorite from this shoot of the two of them!


Standing inside the covered Bridge in Kirkwood!

My favorite green chair. Everyone always asks where it came from.

The cute couple standing on the edge of the wall over the water on the outside of the bridge.

Showing off some of their swing dancing moves.

And ending the day at the Washington Street Bridge. Eli was very interested in seeing where I had shot the two girls because he said it looked like I had put them in the middle of the street. Which I did, but only on a road that cars do not drive on!

No comments: