Thursday, July 23, 2009

July Updates

Can you believe that summer is half over already? I have been busy shooting and working at the Walk In. I still have several albums to upload that I am very excited about. A few weekends ago I had the opportunity to shoot Samantha and her friend from college, Lacy. They are so fun together. Before we were started the shoot I was informed that Lacy never had Senior photos done so I took several of just her. I hope to have that album up this week. I also have several upcoming shoots that I can not wait for. The first week in August I am shooting a wedding with Bethanie and then on Sunday I get to shoot baby Amanda again for her 6 month shoot! I hope to have time that weekend to shoot some of the balloons down at the Speidi Fest. I also have two senior girls lined up and a few family shoots as well. I have just found out about a great new spot that I want to shoot at and hope to get Connor & Cameron out there soon. Remember to check out the 365 post periodically as I am always adding to it. I was having trouble posting an album in January from our trip to see Samantha at Geneva College. I have finally gotten it up, so be sure to check that out too! It is under the January archive. Feel free to contact me via email for any of your photography needs... truss2004@yahoo.com.
Hope you all enjoy the rest of your summer!!

No comments: