Sunday, May 22, 2011

Happy Birthday!

So this weekend, my baby sister Samantha, turned 21. It is hard for me to believe that she is finally that old. Her friend Lacy came up to spend the weekend with her and we (my sister Becky, Lacy, & I) took her out.




We started that night at Grande's for dinner and went to see Bridesmaids and finished the night at Friendlys for some ice cream. I have to say that Bridesmaids was a great movie. If you are looking for a movie to see with your girlfriends I recommend it. I was laughing so hard and so much through the whole thing that my face hurt for like an hour later.

The only disappointing thing of the night is that I forgot to take any photos. We were so busy chatting away at dinner about everything that I forgot. And I could not take any during the movie.

But here are a few photos of the beautiful birthday girl...




Samantha and Lacy.



Samantha and Eli.





Samantha and Grace!


The plan was that I was going to reshoot Samantha and Lacy, but our weekend plans did not work out that way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks sissy! We need to do senior pictures again. I feel like we just did them, but alas it is time again. :)