Sunday, May 1, 2011

Soft & Sweet- Photo Challenge

This weeks photo challenge on I Heart Faces is Soft & Sweet. This photo of my daughter and her rabbit was taken last Easter. She got the rabbit as an early Christmas present in 2009. So when it came time to shoot her Easter photos, how could I not include the Rabbit, Mrs. Bunny (as she was known at the time, now she is Fluffy.) This was not the actual image that I was going for when we put the rabbit in the basket. She kept sticking her head out and I told Grace to get close "like you are kissing the bunny." Since she loves to do just that she happily obliged., and we got this great shot!


Ok... so I totally flaked again... and missed posting this picture on I Heart Face. Maybe I will get more on top of it next week... Enjoy the photo anyway

No comments: