Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Joey 2nd Birthday

This is a shoot from the end of 2010. Joey turned 2 in the Fall we were able to get a few outside in the leaves. He wasn't too sure at first but then found the fun in throwing the leaves and did not want to stop. We then headed inside to shoot a few with the number 2. We were even able to get a few of him with his Godmother.





There was a mirror just sitting there in the room that we were shooting in and I just had to use it. It was a good distraction as he started to get a little bored with the photo taken. It then gave us the chance to take a few more "posed" photos of Joey. These 3 are my favorites with the mirror so I thought that I would show them off in a collage.


We were having some trouble getting him to sit still, hmm... imagine that with a 2 year old. So I stuck him in the bucket and he was so content!




I love this one of Joey and his Godmother. Even though they are not looking at the camera the memory of them staring at each other is priceless!


Thanks Donna, for letting me help capture Joey's second year photos. Sorry, they took so long to get posted.

No comments: