Saturday, June 18, 2011

Playing catch up!

I have finally been able to sit down and go through all my shoots from the end of 2010. At first thought that I thought that I would just go through each shoot and pick 1 or 2 and do a post of an over view of all the shoots from the end of 2010. Then thinking that through a little more I decided that that would not be fair to all those great subjects that were in front of my lens. Finale decision... I am going to show full posts from each shoot.
I have just shared with you Joey's 2nd birthday shoot and The "O" Family. I have a few more to share with you, including the wedding that I shot in October. When I get done sharing the end of 2010 with you I will share the great shoots that I have had this year.
Keep checking back this week as I share all these shoots with you. I know I have said it already this year, but my goal is to have all the shoots posted by the end of June so I can start sharing the great shoots of 2011.

No comments: