Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Waterfall

Last weekend I took my friend Nancy out to do some photos for her for a website that she is starting. One of the places that we decided to venture to was Traditions at the Glen. We hike our way through the mud and into the flowing waterfalls. They were flowing so great from all the rain that we had had in the previous days. While we were there I took the opportunity to shoot some of the water flowing over the rocks.
I finally sat down a few days ago to upload the images and see what I got. I was so excited that I captured this image. It is one that I have been trying to capture for some time. I water is perfectly "blurred". I can not tell you how excited that I am that it came out so perfectly. I was not even trying. I could not ask for this picture to be more perfect.
Sorry, for sounding so bold with describing how excited I am over this photo. But I just can not help it!!
The only editing I did was a slight lightening to it and of course the framing on it. Below I have turned it to black and white because I loved it both ways!



No comments: