Sunday, December 8, 2013

Newborn Twins- 2012!

These precious twins entered our family in September of 2012. I was so excited when we finally got to meet them and I could steal them away for a little photo shoot. I soon realized two things...
 1.- I was not cut out to have twins. (I was taking their photos without help, so of course that plays a little factor in that thought.)
 2. After spending 9 months together they did not want to be near each other. And I mean any where near each other. The few that I did get of them together were done quickly before the fussing started.

Meet Amelia and Miles...



 Another quick attempt at getting a photo of them together. This is not the original image I was 
aiming to get, I was trying to get them laying on each other and they wanted nothing
 to do with touching.

Amelia-
 


Miles-



They are the sweetest things! Now that they are one they are a little better about being so close to one another. I am hoping to have the opportunity this Holiday season to get another photo shoot of these 2. We might even include their 3 older siblings...

No comments: