Saturday, December 7, 2013

Swartz's Family Holiday 2012

I have been shooting this family since there oldest was born. I always enjoy seeing them, and this shoot was no different. We met at Ostiningo Park in Binghamton for their shoot. The weather cooperated and so did the girls and we got some great shots!

Mommy and her girls!


 This tree is one of my favorites. It got a little damaged when the park flooded during the flood of 2011, but it is still a great tree!

 Hailey and her bunbun. She has had him since she was born and he is loved very much!
I made sure to get a few of her alone as it December is her birthday month!





The sled used in these last three images was my husbands when he was a small child. His grandfather added the back to it so that he sit in it safely when he was younger. I love that it is still around and in great shape so that it can be used!

Merry Christmas Swartz family. I look forward to our future shoots!

No comments: