Saturday, December 7, 2013

Tamara & Family 2012- "My Secret" Location

Meet Tamara and her family. We talked about using several locations before we decided here. I explained that I had a location in my mind to use for sometime but just hadn't found the right subject. I explained that I would love to shoot her and her family here. So, she agreed and they headed the 30 minute drive to our location. 
If you are interested in using this location feel free to email me at kgrussellphoto@yahoo.com. 
Please keep in mind that this is a small location and  most areas may be used in each shoot. To keep each subject's shoots different, as I tried to do when using popular locations, I will make each person/groups sessions unique with different poses. 






This was a pose that I was wanting to try with a large family. It came out just how I was hoping 
and is one of my favorites from this shoot!


 To end the shoot I thought it would be fun to do a little "Girls against Boys" pose. I brought along some fake snow, since we didn't get any real snow; for the girls to blow at the boys. If there was some real snow I was hoping to do a "snowball fight". But we improvised and it came out great!

Merry Christmas Tamara & Family. May your 2013 Holiday be wonderful!

No comments: