Monday, May 18, 2015

Brooklyn- 1 year 2013

Brooklyn belongs to a family that I have had the privilege to see grow. I have known Stacey for a very long time, her and my sister are best friends. I had the opportunity to be a guest at the wedding. I have been helping this family create lasting memories since they were expecting their first little one.

Almost every session we try to create a few images that are similar to big sisters sessions at the same age or season. We of course do not want them to be identical as they are each their own person, as you will see in the following photos.  I think this session we did do a bunch of new things and ideas but there are few that were similar to big sisters.

I bring you Brooklyn and her 1 year session...
and some of her family too




After doing a few photos at the house we headed out to a park not too far from their home.






I love to include the "silly" photos in every session. Or the ones that are not planned. The above collage is one of my favorites. It show cases the girls being them and the dog just hanging out. It is not always easy to get the "perfect" image. Even more difficult when you are working with two subjects under 4 and an animal. 

No comments: