Monday, May 18, 2015

Kayla- Harpursville 2013 Graduate

It never fails I always find my self behind in sharing my photo sessions. But this time I am extremely behind... I know that I could just start with a clean slate and start sharing the most current sessions (which I will share) but with so many great subjects that have been in front of my camera over the last year and a half it would be unfair to leave them out.  

 With summer quickly approaching it will be time for all those parents of this years juniors to start thinking about their child's Senior Experience. What better way to start the Senior experience off right, then with a great Senior Photo Session. Here is a session of one senior that I hope we started her year off right with the images that we were able to capture. Look for upcoming post with Senior Session offers.

Kayla was fortunate to graduate in January (2013) of her Senior year. I had the honor of capturing her for her Senior portraits. We headed to Downtown Binghamton to some of my favorite spots. A few of the locations we shot at I had not used in awhile and was excited to being using them. I like to be able to offer different locations to my Seniors every year. Trying not to use the same locations every Senior or even every year. One would not think when you hear Downtown Binghamton that there are so many great locations to use that are pretty and offer a great backdrop for photos. We used a couple different locations and had a few outfit changes along the way. All to make her senior photo session experience one to be happy and proud with. 

So with out further ado I bring you Kayla... 







 The collage above was shot at a location that I had not used yet, and can not wait to use it again.


No comments: