Sunday, May 17, 2015

Father's Day 2015 Mini Session Special

It is hard to believe that my Husband and I will be married 11 years this Father's Day weekend. We will be looking forward to creating new memories this year to help us heal with the approaching one year loss of my Mother. So, while we make these new memories...

I want to offer everyone a great way to create their own GREAT memory!


JUNE 2015 MINI SESSION SPECIAL:
Father's Day 2015 is fast approaching. What a great way to honor the Dads in our lives! Bring Dad along to do Dad and me SuperHero shoot, Just like Daddy shoot, Dad and his sports fans or Just me and My Dad. Or surprise Dad with "Dad is my Super Hero!" Shoot or "Dad's Little Slugger" Sports  Photo Shoot. Of course any ideas are always welcome. 

AVAILABLE SESSION DATES AND TIMES:

Sunday May 31, 2015-  2:30, 3:15, 4:00, 4:45

Sunday June 7, 2015- 2:30, 3:15, 4:00, 4:45

Sunday June 14, 2015- 11:00, 11:45, 12:15, 1:30, 2:15, 3:00

Of course if a weeknight would work better please let me know and we can make arrangements.


Feel free to contact me via email at kgrussellphoto@yahoo.com to make arrangements to book your session today! 

*Shoots are not limited to the number of people.  Can include different outfit changes and multiple backdrop scenes as our time allows. Sessions are shot at an agreed upon location. Your appointment time slot includes 30 minutes of photo taking and 15 minutes to view your images. The 15 minute viewing maybe cut short if you arrive more then 5 minutes late. 10 images will be edited and burned to a High Res CD with printing privileges and a printable version of the 5x7 collage will be on the CD .*

No comments: