Sunday, May 17, 2015

Gary & Whitney- Wedding October 2013 Marathon, NY

I gave a sneak peek of this wedding shortly after I shot it, I was so excited to share some of the images that were my favorites. I am now finally getting around to sharing the full post. There were so many details with this outdoor wedding it was hard narrowing down the images that I wanted to share.
I made a collage of just the "little" details because there were so many that I could not pass up sharing. Since a lot of work went into this wedding, I wanted to make sure that I shared as many of the details that I could.
  Everything was homemade by the bride and her family and friends.  All the flowers were grown by Whitney's aunt all summer so they were in full bloom for the wedding day.The wedding was all one location, at the Bride's aunt & uncle's home. So, any flowers that were not picked to use were on the property in full bloom. This made for a beautiful backdrop for the day.  They were lucky and had wonderful weather for their day. (Which also helped a lot in getting great photos too!)


 Whitney made all of these shirts up for us girls when we went out for her bachelorette weekend. I loved that all the girls in the wedding party had them on while they got ready too.

 Taz- her ride down the isle!


Father and Son.

I realized that I did not finish this post, one that I was getting ready to post during the time we were moving. I am going to post these images and I will do a second posting of some more of the great shots I was fortunate to capture! 

1 comment:

Wenni Donna said...

Good one! I can take a lot of ideas from here for my sister’s wedding day. We have booked an outdoor event space Chicago and I have taken the responsibility of decorating the place. It has always been my dream to become a successful event planner and my dream begins here.