Monday, October 31, 2011

2011 Shoots

I have finally gotten to them... At 1:10 am on Monday morning, Halloween, I am finally get some of my shoots from this year ready to post. With working so much and the kids activities I am going to try and get a shoot posted every few days so that I can get caught up.

So enjoy my 2011 shoots so far...

The cold has arrived and there has already been some snow, start thinking about getting some family photos done. Not really feeling up to the family shoot this year, then think about getting some of the kids done. I have great IDEAS for the Holiday season. Send me an email and we will get a date booked. kgrussellphoto@yahoo.com

I have also been playing with some new word style and colors for my logo. So I thought that I would try them out on a few of the shoots and then decide which one I love the best. You can also post your opinions to help me decide.

No comments: