Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy 30th Birthday!

Well the day has finally arrived, my sister Becky has reached 30!! She has had an over whelming road to this birthday, but she has been a fighter and has made it hear safe and sound. Looking through the photos that I have taken in 2011 I have realized that there are lots of snap shots of Becky's 2 boys and none of her. This of course to due to her medical condition and the boys spending some time with Aunt Trisha.

So, what do I have to say to that? I think that Becky is need of her very own photo shoot. So what do you say sister? Are you ready to get in front of my camera by your self?

Any way enjoy a photo of her with her family and one of her with her husband, Rob.




Love you lots, Becky and hope that you had a wonderful day!

No comments: