Saturday, October 1, 2011

Updates

I am working on getting all the shoots from 2011 posted on the blog. I do not want to start another year being blog postings behind. They would have all been shared with you but I have been trying to get my house back in order after 4 feet of water in our basement and having to replace all of out appliances that were down there. I also have been putting in lots of extra time in at work as we are short handed there. If you are looking for a part time job and don't want to do retail we can use you. apply at http://www.uhs.net/ go to the jobs tab and search for all clerical job opportunities. You will find it under the Medical Receptionist title and Endicott.

While on here checking out the new photography postings be sure to also check out my other blog http://www.ramblingsofthefemalemind.blogspot.com/. You will find some great silly stories all out of the mouths of females! You can also become a follower on there.

The season has changed, the weather is starting to get cooler, and the leaves are becoming beautiful colors, and now is the time to get some long awaited family photos done. Send me an email or if you have already been a subject in front of my lens give me a call and we can get them done!

Thanks for keeping up with my shoots and randomness!
KG Russell Photography
Trisha!

No comments: