Sunday, October 2, 2011

Holiday 2010

Here are a few photos that I took of the kids during Christmas break 2010.

For his school photo he wore this same outfit, minus the tie, with a blue and black ground as well. I was a little upset because I wanted the tie included in the photo because it brought the colors all together. So I made him put the clothes on with the tie so I could get the photo how I wanted it. I know, I know what a mean mommy right?



Showing off a new outfit with the new shades. He also wearing red Converse sneakers, they were just cut out of this shot.







In her Christmas dress, with some Christmas props.



This sled was her daddy's when he was little. I found it in the basement and had him bring it up and clean it up to use in winter shoots.




Sitting with a great smile with her Christmas gift, Build a Bear Clarice. We took her up and she got to make her before Christmas for her gift from her Aunt.

No comments: