Monday, October 31, 2011

Baby "E"

 Fran's grandson arrived in December 2010. They were here for a visit sooner after and we met up to do a photo shoot with him. We also did some of him with his cousin in their Yankees gear.

I was so excited to do this shoot as all of my newborn and baby shoots have been of girls and I was finally getting to shoot a baby boy. Don't get me wrong I love to shoot all my toddler boys but to have a baby boy in front of the camera was a pleasure.

What a way to start off the shoot with some baby toes.






I could not decide between these two images. Some tongue sticking out and a great big smile!






Here is baby "E" with his cousin Ashley. We were having some trouble keeping baby "E" happy at this point and he finally crashed. The Yankee photos were for Grandma Fran for her birthday.



Love this one of him fast asleep. What do you think of how I put the color back into the ball and his shirt so that the Yankees stands out?



A new prop and the first time I got to use it. And of course the toes had to peek through.






I brought along my little red Coca-Cola wagon thinking that he would fit perfect inside it. As you can tell he was a little long then I was thinking he would be. But I was so glad to be able to use it in this shoot.






Thank you Stephanie and Fran for letting me shoot this cutie pie. I look forward to the next time I get to have him in front of my lens. I can not believe that he will be ONE soon. maybe they will be back for a visit and I can do some around that time. Thanks to Ashely too for being a good sport.

No comments: