Saturday, January 14, 2012

Caitlyn Senior 2012

I took these photos for Caitlyn on the same day that I shot the 3 cousins. I have to tell you once again how in love I am with this location. We originally had discussed shooting them at Hickory Park in Owego, I then got a call from Lois and she told me that friends of hers offered to let us shoot on their property. I met Lois at her home in Candor and off we went on all these back roads to Pennsylvania and through a field to these great location. I had a hard time narrowing done my favorites from this shoot. So, this post will be a little bigger then post of mine other posts. I wanted to make sure that I included some of all Caitlyn's outfits as well as all the great spots that I had to choose from. I hope you all enjoy these.



A few with her guitar. I was so excited when I was editing these to see that I was able to capture the reflexion of the grass in the guitar.






Caitlyn and her cat. I thought that was great that she wanted one done with the cat.




I have mention that I loved the hay field?










We were done with this outfit and she was starting to walk away from me when I noticed the back of the shirt had FOX on it. I could not miss capturing that. That is how we got this next image.





This tree was great. I have a thing for great trees and try to use one on all of my outdoor locations. Granted there has to be a great one at the location, but I am usually able to find that perfect one, just like this one. A tree brings a whole new feel to an outdoor photo. They are different sizes and textures and some times you get lucky and they have multiple trunks.






We then piled onto this golf cart and headed up a hill and into the woods to this spot with all these AWESOME boulders. I had a hard time choosing just the right one so we shot on three different ones.


Another great tree by this huge boulder. How could I not shoot here?



This one sat on the edge of a hill and I was actually standing on the incline looking up at her to
get this shot. I wanted to make sure to include some of the layers of the boulder.



Then back down to the pond for a few more images. This boat was just hanging out along the shore. Caitlyn was not too keen to sit in it at first, but she did. I am glad that she gave in because I was able to capture this great shot!






Her mom and siblings came along for the shoot. Here she is with her sister and the next image is Caitlyn with her sister and brother.







I am glad that I was able to capture these images for you to help you have this memory of your last year of High School. May the road that you choose next be a wonderful journey. Congratulations!

No comments: