Sunday, January 1, 2012

3 Cousins

Lois, a family friend who I have shot for before, called upon me to shoot her grand kids for her husband's 50th Birthday. I had shot Ella (the youngest) last year when she was just a few months old. Lois took us to her friend's land in Pennsylvania to shoot the three kids and her niece who is a senior. The land was gorgeous, there were so many places to shoot. We started st the pond and then did some in a hayfield.

So, while trying to get the kids attention to shoot this pose, something else caught their eyes and they all turned at once. Even though this was not a planned shot it is one of my favorites.





The wind picked up a little on us when we headed to the hayfield and this is the image that I was able to capture. I love that the kids stopped in the middle of their movements to just enjoy the gust of wind that was coming.


More wind but everyone is looking this time. See, why I love the top one so much?


This was such a great spot by the two fences. When I was editing it I turned it sepia just to see how it looked and loved it! I think that with the coloring and the background the spot created the sepia works. I also think that gives it a little bit of an old fashion feel to the photo.


Thanks Lois for allowing me shoot your grand kids!

No comments: