Thursday, January 12, 2012

Where has the time gone? 16 yrs Old Already...

It is hard to believe that 16 years ago I became a mom! Kristopher came into this world at 7:15 on Friday January 12, 1996. There was a snow storm and a full moon that day. I had been at the hospital since 8am that day and almost 12 hours later he decided to enter the world. It is an amazing thing to bring a child into this world, there is no greater gift. It has been a wonderful journey watching him grow and become his own person. He was one of those boys who loved dinosaurs and super hero's. He could carry on a conversation with an adult at the age of 2. He has always been my "friendly" child. He has lots of friends, makes them easy, and teachers have always told me that the kids love him. His favorite things have changed over the years from an obsession with Star Wars to a love for Parkour.

I wish I had a digital photo of him from when he was a baby to add to this post. (I could always take a photo of one and then up load it...). I thought that I would share a few photos from this past year. This first one was a redo of what he had for his school photo last year and the next 2 are ones that my best friend Melisa took of him summer 2011.

It is amazing how much you have grown and changed over the last 16 years. This journey is far from over and I look forward to seeing the man that you will become someday. Even though it is still hard to believe that it has been 16 years already...






HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY, My First Born.

I'll love you forever I'll like you for always As long as I am living my baby boy you'll be!
Love- MOM!

No comments: